Staying in has never been so much fun…a glass or two of wine and good company makes a great evening!!!
A Design Your Own Jewellery party is a time to connect with friends, try on chic, sophisticated jewellery and reward yourself by adding new designs to your jewellery collection. Invite your friends and family over for a casual get together, serve up some light refreshments and I’ll do the rest. I’ll bring the gems and implements and help guide you through the excitement of selecting and customising a piece to truly make it your own. Unique precious and semi precious gemstones in the collection include Rainbow Moonstone, Labradorite, Sponge Coral, pink, green and watermelon Tourmaline, Hessonite Garnet, Mozambique Garnet, Tanzanite, Citrine, Amber, Aquamarine, Peridot, Amethyst, Lavender Quartz, Fluorite, and many more, thus ensuring variety and exclusivity in your creation.
When you design you own necklace, bracelet, watch, belt or earrings, you get to make creations like none other. The opportunities to be creative are endless. From a simple stacked bead watch strap, bracelet or necklace to a big chunky design with lots of style and sass, your designs can tell the world who you are…and each day you can be someone different!
Your party is staged as an open-house atmosphere, with no presentations, to create a fun and relaxed designing and shopping experience for all. Each order received will be hand-strung with meticulous care and returned to your guest within two to three days, displayed in an elegant presentation box and a certificate of authenticity.
5 Ingredients for a perfect party:
- Don’t be afraid to “over invite”. Typically, only one in three people you invite to your jewellery party will be able to attend, so it’s a good idea to invite anywhere from 15 to 20 friends and family. You might also want to encourage everyone on your guest list to bring a friend. The more the merrier! For very large groups we will stagger times designing. For those waiting to design or those who finish quicker, the rest of the group will have time to catch up on everyone’s news.
- Remind your guests! It’s a great idea to make a quick call or to send out an email to remind your guests of the party date and time. You don’t want anyone to miss out on all the fun.
- Designate a central location for me to set up the displays and designing stations. A kitchen table or dining room table with chairs is perfect.
- Keep the refreshments simple. A few simple appetisers are all you need to keep your guests happy. Or a themed jewellery party can be really fun – how about a Mexican Adventure with margaritas and nachos, or a Chocolate Lovers dessert party?
- Enjoy your own party! Avoid getting caught up in the kitchen by placing a beverage and food station where your guests can help themselves. Your jewellery party is all about you, so mingle, relax, be creative and have fun!
*Perfect choice for the Bride to have some fun with her bridesmaids and make some jewellery to compliment the big day.